Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XG panelvan ACT

Been offered an XG van. I have no time, room or energy. No rego and needs a motor apparently. But it's straight and rust free.
    Been told a hungy will get it.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

I reckon when these hit 40 years old in 2033 they will shoot up in value -( much like VB/VC XE XD 's now )

and you can tell every one you sold one for $100 way back when- to cries of 'no way'

.. not sure if italics or not...

...better than investing that $100 in property.....

Comment

Any more details on this ?

Comment

I'll take photos if you want. It's in fyshwick.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Please send me further details jim

Comment

Originally posted by that_guy View Post
            Please send me further details jim
            Page received and understood.

Trailers registered for the time being as well man. We just need a tow vehicle...
            BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

$100 shitbags are all the rage in Canberra!
              1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
              1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
              1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
              1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
              And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by farmsci View Post
                $100 shitbags are all the rage in Canberra!
                Lol! I'd say the rovers one up from this as it runs.

I'm discretely googling bits and pieces for it if this goes to plan. Pending Elkins decision.

Running gear could go elsewhere though. Hmm.
                BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

I can only assume you're all on some kind of sex offender watch list now
                  Originally posted by RVK 355
                  Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Barrapower?
                    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

There's a duck load of e series shitbox donors for under 500 on Tysons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                        There's a duck load of e series shitbox donors for under 500 on Tysons.
                        E-Series V8's can be had for under $500 if you look hard enough.

/ --------------- \
                        _/ /___________\ \_
                        /_________|_________\
                        |OOO ___________ OOO|
                        \______|====|______/
                        [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Yeah. I cbf'd tho. I have no use for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X