Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WA] 2005 BMW 120i (e87) Auto Hatch

Putting up the nopics runaround for sale. As title says, its a 2005 BMW 120i Hatch, 2L e87, Auto etc, and has a mere 90202Kms on the clock. Bought from original owner who literally only went to shops and back since new, and as such is mechanically pretty damn good. Just replaced the front discs and pads, all its needed.

Interior very good for age, brown leather seats, and has the business entertainment/satNav system/bluetooth. The system and bluetooth have both been repaired, following common failure of these, but all good now and should remain so.

Been super reliable for us, and its a great driving car despite being an auto. Just need to move it on to consolidate some debts.

$15,000 ono

Open to swaps for something interesting, LS/UZ swapped something, or whatever

EDIT - Fixed pictures, farkin
    Envy is Ignorance, Imitation is Suicide - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Stang:
    particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

I feel like you should know about the photobucket thing by now....
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
      I feel like you should know about the photobucket thing by now....
      Fuck. Was working for me last week. Plus I was half drunk last night and forgot all about that shit.

I'll post pics when I get a minute

Sent from my Le X829 using Tapatalk

particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

Comment

Ill be away from the country for 3 months, so if some cunt wants it I'll sell for $13000 if sold by end day Saturday coming

Comment

Working...
        X