Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] WTB Nissan 200SX S15

Hi guys

Am looking for a Nissan 200SX S15.

ADM or JDM is OK, preferably in Vic and in any colour other than or pewter/silver.

Am scouring CarSales and Gumtree but if anyone knows of a clean vehicle outside of those please let me know.

Cheers

Alex

You'd be mad not to look over this. http://www.performanceforums.com/for...rwhp-200sx-S15
    BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Shame its the exact colour he said he doesn't want......

"any colour other than or pewter/silver."

Comment

Thanks gents - yea there's a couple of very neat pewter examples around.

If I can't find preferred blue, red or white I'll consider pewter for sure. I did see Morg's car but I nearly killed myself in my old S15 and 180 with half that power so I'm trying for something a bit more sedate lol.

Comment

The amount of power in a car won't kill you, just how you use it. :knock:
          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Imo white and pweter are the better colours, I never use to like silver but some bloke on here but a nissan v6 in one with some nice wheels and it made it look a lot better - forgot the chumps name so clearly not important to me. They also look a lot nicer with black rims with silver lip.

they both look a lot better with the jdm aero front bar on too.

Comment

Working...
            X