Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XF Fairmont

hey guys, need to sell up one of my cars, and its the fairmont as its sole purpose was to be towcar, but got plenty of people I can borrow them from.

'85 XF Fairmont.
    EFI engine
    Fairmont Ghia electronic dash installed (by me)
    Ghia snowflake mags
    LSD
    automatic

the car is in reasonable condition with a couple of dents, and I have changed the complete driveline, motor, trans, diff, since I got the car as the previous owner forgot to check levels.

motor and trans are good, pretty sure the guy I got them from had it all rebuilt pretty recently, have had the car around 2 years, of which around 10 months it was not used due to my accident.

since I have got it, I have
    replaced driveline,
    new balljoints,
    new brakepads,
    has extractors and near new 2 1/4 sports exhaust as well.

looking for around $1500, as this is what it owes me, but it is negotiable.

in Adelaide, rego'd

thanks.
    I like rotors, its not my problem if you dont.

*I take no responsibility for any comments made by me, chances are its a lunatic talking*

BUMP!!

come on people, come through with some offers at least, really want to get rid of the car, parents giving me a hard time because I got a total of 5 cars, this one needs to go.

*I take no responsibility for any comments made by me, chances are its a lunatic talking*

Comment

bump this up now.

Comment

buy my car phorphuksache

bumpage

Comment

Working...
        X