Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 BMW 335i Convertible

Wife's sydney car up for sale as she is driving the Sq5 most of the time. Located Eastern Subs Sydney

Champagne 2007 BMW 335i
    Auto with the N54 - 225kw and ~400nm so it will get you to the salon quickly
    Original reciept for ~$130k+ with the options
    Full service history, all manuals
    somewhere between 82-85xxxx'km
    interior immaculate in black leather
    Factory M-Sport suspension
    Black tint windows
    Pirello P-zeros
    Every lux option - TV, heated seats, bluetooth etc etc
    will have 12 months NSW rego

Slight scratch on lower front bumper that I will get sorted if someone wants it.

shitloads of car for the dollars and has been nothing but great for her and smashes the city and long runs back home up the M1 - still looks brilliant on the road and is one of the true 4 seater 'verts in the class.

One of my favourite looking BMWs that should you want could cobb flash tune it like i was planning to do for $600ish and end up with a +310hp/510nm at the wheels

It is this car but with darker tint and slightly lower - can take all the photos you like if interested. got questions, just ask.

really not exactly sure what they are selling for - carsales bounces from higher km options @ 19's-24's so lets say 18k for PF
    Originally posted by doods189
    Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

E92 was best shape imo. Great car, glws.
    Originally posted by Mr Jones
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

thats some epic depreciation.

GLWS.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

GLWS.
        sadly the audi makes it look good - I should note, I didn't buy either brand new!
        Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

Comment

Seems like a lot of car for the money, especially with the low kms. Didn't realise these were over ten years old already.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

GLWS.
            I came here to say that.

Comment

I can't believe how cheap these are now!
              Lots of car!
              Find your Freedom
              Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
              www.FreedomFunding.com.au
              www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
              If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

This still available?

Comment

Yeah thats pretty fucking epic value.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

If this is still around, I'm somewhat interested.
                    Care to post/PM the last 7 of the VIN so I can do some homework?

Comment

If that one is not available anymore, a friend of mine has this for sale

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-5600349

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Originally posted by Sicarius123
                      Performance Forums, where our two best threads are a man stabbing a lawn mower and a lawn mower stabbing a man :p

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
                        Yea no worries mate; Im home tomorrow and Ill get on it. Let me know if youd like photos etc

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post
                          Do it. Thats a great deal for $18k - wish this was on the market when I got my 135i vert - but I like the smaller/lighter car anyway.

So many options for parts from OS that they are quite inexpensive to maintain/modify.

Comment

$14,500 if someone wants this or just lowball me i little, I might bite. This makes it $500 than the cheapest advertised which is beat up and has 200km on it. updates on original ad

- got a few hail dings so i got full repair, new bonnet, roof and boot then chipped in for paintless dent on the rest of the car about 4 months ago
                            - 9 months rego
                            - recently did alternator, water pump and thermostat
                            - in currently getting serviced as i type this in sydney

Cheaper if cash/dd and its gone by mid next week. I got busy and want it out

cheers
                            Last edited by Grunt; 05-09-19, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Please tell me this means a toy is coming.
                              Originally posted by brasher
                              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Working...
                              X