Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SV8 is still same...just more faded red paintwork & adjusted handbrake lol
    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

nice!
      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Dont put another N46 back in when you have perfectly good N52's cheap (or swap in pretty much anything else).

If you were anywhere within a days drive of qld, id buy it, put my E90 drivetrain in it for a daily and turbo ls swap my E90.
        Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
        This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Offers or parts requests?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

After a cheap late model auto shitheap to leave at the station whilst i go to work. And for some reason i need the pain of a totally fucked car just to make life fun... lol !

2.0 auto yeah ? Engine swap for a basic replacement still expensive ? How many kms on the car mate ?
            The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
              Need a spare?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
              He does now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                After a cheap late model auto shitheap to leave at the station whilst i go to work. And for some reason i need the pain of a totally fucked car just to make life fun... lol !

2.0 auto yeah ? Engine swap for a basic replacement still expensive ? How many kms on the car mate ?

97k on the car - but you would guess at more than that - think 90k P plate km.

the time involved to swap the engine - if you were keeping it - sure.. and as far as parking dents - you wouldn't need to worry about that guy..

found $28 in change under the seats - prepared to take that off the asking price

Comment

Cheers mate, started looking at Carsales and Gumtree last night.

If i decide to add some pain to my life i'll PM you, looks neat enough to be a station hack...
                  The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

you don't want it.. no one needs that pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X