Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VH Commodore Wagon V8

1983 VH Commodore Vacationer Wagon
    253, 4 speed, 4 wheel discs, power steer, aircon just re-gassed
    stainless exhaust, very good paint / body and interior, CD Player 14" alloys with good rubber. Registered.

Also got lying around a freshly rebuilt 253 bottom end from one of my KE20 Corollas, all gaskets to install, never been started, can have it as a spare for the car.

$2900 ono

email
    **....There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't...... **

or will swap for mini / datsun 1600 / 1200 of similar value

anyone?
    **....There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't...... **

Comment

pics

i know of a dude who may be after something like this in the very near future man..... do u have any pics i can show him ....what colour is it etc???? is it regoed and with rwc or whats the go man a few more details would be awesome......
      DISCLAIMER: the above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. You may not use these opinions without the explicit written permission from the author. Nor may they be used for any sexual activities incoporating more than (1) Man, children, animals or senior citizens. The author is not responsible for deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statements.

Comment

Working...
      X