Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] 1992 Toyota MR2 GT SW20 Turbo

Posting here for any MR2 collectors, mate's car so any questions via eGay for him please If you reply here I'll do my best to answer or ask for you etc.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/153361473769
    PF Gamers List

Originally posted by klampykixx
    if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

Hm, that is sorely tempting.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Do it!!!!! I told him I wanted to buy and troll with a livestream webcam to him every day... it's a sore sale the need to deck the block after reassembling was the straw that broke the back.
      PF Gamers List

if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonx View Post
        Do it!!!!! I told him I wanted to buy and troll with a livestream webcam to him every day... it's a sore sale the need to deck the block after reassembling was the straw that broke the back.
        Hahah. Would probably be an even sorer sale if I went ahead with the plans to ditch the 3S and put a 2GR in there.
        Chris
        ------
        The new nugget
        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

He said good luck with that

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
          PF Gamers List

Comment

He said good luck with that

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
            Send him this:
            Chris
            ------
            The new nugget

Comment

Ha, that is very very interesting
              PF Gamers List

Comment

Ha, that is very very interesting
                Fits in relatively easily as far as conversions go.
                Chris
                ------
                The new nugget

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post
                  Fits in relatively easily as far as conversions go.
                  Yeah I had a look and that is a tidy fit indeed.
                  PF Gamers List

Comment

My no pics would love that! And I could get Al to hate me more by asking him to work on it!
                    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by millsi View Post
                      My no pics would love that! And I could get Al to hate me more by asking him to work on it!
                      Nice. Get Al to do a 2GR conversion so I can watch the Skid Factory and live vicariously
                      Chris
                      ------
                      The new nugget

Comment

is someone on here bidding on this? i kept on getting outbidded. im out.

Comment

Working...
                        X