Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Qld] BMW x5 xdrive35d 2009 7 seater

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [Qld] BMW x5 xdrive35d 2009 7 seater

    Lads,

    I seem to have acquired this as a trade on my white supra.

    I don't need it, nor do I give fucks for it.

    I had my German mechanic who is the fussiest cunt you've ever met check it out before I agreed and he said it's good except for lower front ball joints which are getting replaced.

    M sport pack and wheels.

    Anyone want it? I need it gone from my life. Car sales says $22 - $24k for the 7 seater. I'll take $14k or lowballs, or maybe part swaps.

    Cheers, DJ
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .


    #2
    Oh, and 147000kms
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

    Comment


      #3
      How are you for 1UZ Hilux’s?
      Originally posted by S
      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

      Comment


        #4
        Bargain!

        Would you swap for off the books resume searches
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

        Comment


          #5
          seems like a lot of car for the $$$
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

          Dr Hoon
          .

          DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

          Comment


            #6
            Cheap!!

            S
            Have you heard??

            Comment


              #7
              Huge discount, should sell no problem at that price!
              Originally posted by Gussy
              It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

              Comment


                #8
                Wholesaler coming Monday reckons sight unseen $13-14k so I probably already lowballed myself.

                No sunroof which apparently gives problems. @ uncle how are you for garage space, could send this, an audi, 2 corollas, and a supra down for a porka 🤣
                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                Comment


                  #9
                  Fuck I’d be all over this, just fighting ex employer for a decent bit of coin is stopping me.

                  Someone buy it so wholesaler doesn’t make an easy 10k
                  Originally posted by Faux Forg
                  I agree with Rdyno

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Milkman Don View Post
                    Fuck I’d be all over this, just fighting ex employer for a decent bit of coin is stopping me.

                    Someone buy it so wholesaler doesn’t make an easy 10k
                    Agreed. Fuck wholesalers! passed onto a mate

                    Comment


                      #11
                      PM sent.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                        Wholesaler coming Monday reckons sight unseen $13-14k so I probably already lowballed myself.

                        No sunroof which apparently gives problems. @ uncle how are you for garage space, could send this, an audi, 2 corollas, and a supra down for a porka 🤣
                        Uncle *looks at work shop. Looks at phone*
                        Narator “It wasn’t a good idea”
                        Originally posted by S
                        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Shot back Paul.
                          Originally posted by thebluerx7
                          The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            i'd expect the wholesaler to talk you down to about 10-12K - vehicle doesnt have MSports and has air suspension...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              No air suspension is a bonus. They don’t come into these things blind, have sold to one before, they gave us a price range over the phone and after inspecting I asked over the higher price, they agreed based off condition/ticked boxes for buyer and job done was on a tow truck the following day.
                              Originally posted by Faux Forg
                              I agree with Rdyno

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X