Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volvo S60 T60

Posting here with a pf price before I put it on car sales as I know there are some vulva lovers on here.
    Wife's car
    2011 S60 T60. Its the v6 turbo version. AWD. 0-60 is fpv F6 fast from memory. Feels like a Chipped golf gti with more torque. it flys under the radar because volvo owners don't speed in the eyes of police. Fun to drive, comfiest seats of any car I've ever driven.
    Has all electric everything
    90xxx kms
    Service history
    Brand new hankook evo 2 tyres
    11 months NSW rego
    All round good condition, no door dings or big scrapes. Paint has the odd nick and stone chips she's looked after it well. Wheels all have some gutter rash because woman.

Going on car sales for 18k
    Price for non fuckwit pain in the ass brown cunts $15k

EDIT: PRICE IS NOW $13K

Call me for a chat if you are interested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190427_171235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	6636010

Name:	IMG_20190427_171521.jpg
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	6636011

Name:	IMG_20190427_171450.jpg
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	6636012

Can I please be the cunt that says itís a T6 (not T60) and that itís an inline (not V) 6?
    :D
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

you get a lot of car for the money, the engine is also a beaut.... appreciate the low km's but your price may be a little optimistic... glws

Comment

Great engine. GLWS I only got $18k for my 2013 S60 T6 R-Design 6 months ago - it did have 120,000kms.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
          Can I please be the cunt that says itís a T6 (not T60) and that itís an inline (not V) 6?
          :D
          LOL not a cunt act but yes the 60 is a phone typo by me on the couch not proof reading. My mistake.

Right om you though about the i6. Based on the size of the donk and big head I always thought it was some weird 15degree vee type thing.

Comment

If price is wrong and you want to buy it, talk to me. First few on car sales were 18-20k mark and that was the extent of my market research. This moneys going on my party fund anyway :D

Comment

It wouldn't be PF is someone didn't say:

$5K

Comment

Ignore that guy.

6k here. Cash, not reptiles...
                The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

$6500 brah, i gotz the cash right here

Name:	Ca$h.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	6618530
                  Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                  Originally posted by nutttr
                  People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
                    $6500 brah, i gotz the cash right here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111421[/ATTACH]
                    Bring us a occa of flake cuzzie we do tha deal

Comment

Was there a factory option moose bar? I'll raise to 10k if there is some kind of bull bar option or the radiator is set back well from the nose. Too much wildlife on my way to work.

Comment

Yeah, these have the most comfy seats ever. Have the same car, except the 4 cyl T5 version (with a 4 cyl Ford Ecoboost donk, go figure!). Seats are super nice, interior is nice, steering is excellent, suspension tied down but not uncomfortable.

Recommended buying.

Comment

I've started a bidding war. Before you know we'll be past the original asking price.

Comment

That looks more like 15k in that envelope lol
                            Occa of flake?

Comment

Originally posted by 200MPH View Post
                              Yeah, these have the most comfy seats ever. Have the same car, except the 4 cyl T5 version (with a 4 cyl Ford Ecoboost donk, go figure!). Seats are super nice, interior is nice, steering is excellent, suspension tied down but not uncomfortable.

Recommended buying.
                              +1

Bought the nopics a 2013 V60 and yes the seats are unbelievable. Surprisingly the handling is quite solid as well for a slightly rounded Swedish brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X