Cheap 2004 Porsche Cayenne.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget 924s and 914s, V8 Cayennes are the new entry level Porsche!
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
      Would of made a good farm truck.
      I have a few tree stumps for it to pull out when I get it up here, so it won't be far off.

I'd planned a nice simple 'fly down, drive it back' trip, then the nopics pointed out the puppy we've just bought can be collected from a little further south so we don't have to wait a few more weeks until the breeder is up this way. She was floating ideas of a road trip with the kids to pick up both. 16 hrs in a car with 2 kids under 6? No thank you.
      I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

That reminds me Id better dig up the special tool for the fuel filter/pumps.
        Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyblue View Post
          I have a few tree stumps for it to pull out when I get it up here, so it won't be far off.

I'd planned a nice simple 'fly down, drive it back' trip, then the nopics pointed out the puppy we've just bought can be collected from a little further south so we don't have to wait a few more weeks until the breeder is up this way. She was floating ideas of a road trip with the kids to pick up both. 16 hrs in a car with 2 kids under 6? No thank you.
          Ha, I've done the Sydney/Adelaide trip in an almost identical Cayenne with a 1 year old, a 4 year old and a 40kg golden retriever in the back. It was smelling pretty funky by the end, but was super comfortable.

Comment

Working...
          X