MY11 BMW X5 40d Sport / M-Sport Kit / low kms / full BMW service history

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] MY11 BMW X5 40d Sport / M-Sport Kit / low kms / full BMW service history

Being lazy so link to Car Sales ad.

Just spent 3k on a service.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SSE-AD-6078735

Got any interior pics mate?
    Bill. Psn - hxbtbox

Comment

$3k service????? Fuck me sideways. Why so much?
      The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
        Cause it's a shitbox

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        www.clubvr4.org

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
          could have needed new brakes (rotors/pads/sensors) but only a wood duck would pay dealer price... two dozen quality BM independents within 3km of OP that would do OEM parts and labour for ~1700

Originally posted by phez View Post
          Cause it's a shitbox
          fuck off cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by phat-turbo View Post
            could have needed new brakes (rotors/pads/sensors) but only a wood duck would pay dealer price... two dozen quality BM independents within 3km of OP that would do OEM parts and labour for ~1700

fuck off cunt.
            Lol, still a shitbox

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
            -------------------------------------------------------------
            www.clubvr4.org

Comment

OP - if youre genuinely trying to sell this thing because it has apparently "sat around for a year in my company car park" ... delete your essay, it reads childish (potato) and potentially puts folks off. you're about 10k out of market given it's now two superseded models old and upload some interior pictures. i'd also recommend you go to an independent and get them to read the autologic codes specifically relating to the DPF, smart buyers of a 9yr old urban diesel will want to know what % your filter is at.

Comment

Originally posted by phat-turbo View Post
                OP - if youre genuinely trying to sell this thing because it has apparently "sat around for a year in my company car park" ... delete your essay, it reads childish (potato) and potentially puts folks off. you're about 10k out of market given it's now two superseded models old and upload some interior pictures. i'd also recommend you go to an independent and get them to read the autologic codes specifically relating to the DPF, smart buyers of a 9yr old urban diesel will want to know what % your filter is at.
                +1

There's about 9/10ths that can be removed and it'll read better. Just make yourself sound like a BMW enthusiast and that it was a family car... No more detail needed.

Comment

+2 I was interested as my parents are in the market for an x5 or 5 series beemer. Was going to fly to melb for a look but the turn off was that it hasnít been used for a year but interior pics has 2x kid seats in the back which suggests otherwise.

I could be totally wrong to suggest otherwise (and please correct me if I am) but since itís a buyers market thereís plenty more out there
                  Bill. Psn - hxbtbox

Comment

Working...
                  X