Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old man car projects. Datsun 520, Austin A40, Morris Major, Navara, maybe more...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old man car projects. Datsun 520, Austin A40, Morris Major, Navara, maybe more...

Advertised for my Dad, because he has too many damn cars. He's the Skompa of the boomer generation.

Datsun 520 cab-chassis. Apparently it's drivable (?). $SOLD
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20190518_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	813.8 KB
ID:	6636041

Morris Major Elite. Looks good, but it's very rusty. Will be parted out in the near future. Not sure what's still available, but I can ask for you if you need something.

Name:	WP_20190518_010.jpg
Size:	550.7 KB
ID:	6636042

Nissan Navara, 4 cyl, twin cam, manual, steel tray. Registered till August and driving. $2800

Name:	WP_20190518_011.jpg
Size:	862.2 KB
ID:	6636043

Also, he has a nice Austin A40 that he bought last week and is already wondering why, a Triumph TR 4 basket case, and a TR6 basket case that will all be available...

Located in Bathurst.
    Originally posted by Marlin
    Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

interested in the a40....
    Originally posted by Marv
    Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

That Navara will be twin-spark, not twin cam. HTH.

Comment

will be ka24de mate. these never got the twin sparker here.
        Originally posted by Marv
        Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
          will be ka24de mate. these never got the twin sparker here.
          OK i stand corrected, I'm sure i once drove a 1988 Navara with 8 spark plugs, but performed like one with only 3.

Comment

He definitely said twin cam, not twin spark. Pretty sure I've driven a twin spark Navara too, maybe it was the same one Potsy...

Potato phone pic of the A40. Apparently, it was registered 2 years ago. For a 70 year old car, it seemed pretty decent in the 2 minutes I spent looking at it. It was an impulse purchase that he now wants out of. $3500, which is what it owes him.

Name:	WP_20190518_004.jpg
Size:	680.1 KB
ID:	6618783

Where I wrote above that he will have a TR6 and a TR4 available, make that a TR6 and 2 TR4s.
            One TR4 is the ex Ken Hannaford race car - allegedly the fastest Triumph in the country back in its day. It includes the original CAMS log books. It was stripped for restoration ~35 years ago and is a complete, solid car with good history. The body was put back to standard and metal finished, but it needs to be restored/reassembled. Sorry, no pics of its current state, but basically everything is disassembled.

Originally posted by Marlin
            Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Maybe your father dropped in an sr20 the Navara

Comment

Working...
              X