Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phat-turbo View Post
    i got an email earlier from OPSM, up to 50% off sale... encourage you to visit one of their stores.
    Irrespective of the fact it's a for sale thread, close it - we're done here.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

foamy has convinced me to hold onto this a little longer in the vain attempt to sell it to someone else other than harreh cos fuck that guy. if youre keen let me know asap before i rage quit and the vulture swoops in
      1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
      The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Picked up by Harreh yesterday after getting enquiries from nothing but shitcunts and timewasters the entire time. At least I know the parts will live on in another soarer (and ill get to drive it without caring if it breaks haha)
        1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
        The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
          getting enquiries from nothing but shitcunts and timewasters the entire time
          I find this easy to believe judging by the quality of individuals found on the Soarer FB groups.
          Norbie!

Comment

Originally posted by Norbie View Post
            I find this easy to believe judging by the quality of individuals found on the Soarer FB groups.
            Whole heartedly agree with this

Comment

Working...
            X