280SE advertised at work.... located in Canberra

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely someone could Gas Monkey this and buy it at $10k only to list it the next day for $20k?
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

If anyone is interested I could go and have a general look over it. I don't know much about MB though.

Comment

Fuck I should really buy this...

Comment

That seems incredibly cheap when see people asking $20k for a 6cyl XB Falcon or 4cyl Sunbird.

Comment

They seem to be the last cheap chrome bumper classic. And they are going up in value too.
            Rust is the issue. MB coated the underbody in a hard stone chip compound which worked awesome until water eventually gets in (usually from damage to the coating or leaky rubber seals), then they rot with disturbing speed. Check the boot floor, sills and rails for rust. If there’s a little bit then there’s a lot. If there’s none, then it’ll be solid throughout.
            Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
            my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Spammy View Post
              That seems incredibly cheap when see people asking $20k for a 6cyl XB Falcon or 4cyl Sunbird.
              It's definitely cheap next to local stuff but there doesn't seem to be too much love for Merc sedans. The W111 fintails are still cheap and the w114/115 compacts have barely doubled in price in the last 20 years. I'm guessing similar vintage BMW and Volvo sedans are in the same boat?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
              230SL 'Pagoda' | 911 SC Targa | FC RX-7 Infini

Comment

Working...
              X