Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medium size hatch or wagon wanted $15k max, anyone got the hot deals going?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medium size hatch or wagon wanted $15k max, anyone got the hot deals going?

Sister (nopics) is after a medium size runabout that is newish and preferably a hatch or wagon with reverse camera.
    Anyone got a good deal going? Ideally Hunter or Canberra or anywhere in between, but interstate is fine if the price offsets the transport cost.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Offload the liberty to her before the cvt gives up
    Originally posted by E-Z
    If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post
      Offload the liberty to her before the cvt gives up
      She probably thinks he's a cunt at times as it is, no need for him to prove it to her.

Comment

Doesn’t everyone?
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Some Skoda Octavia wagons about for cheap moneys?
          I spent more money above the roof racks than below, help?

Comment

Working...
          X