Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

FS: Mercedes E430 v8 cheap cheap

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Mercedes E430 v8 cheap cheap

Ok so I bought this because Iím impulsive and needed something for skidpans.
    2000 model E430 4.3L v8 sedan.
    Matt black. Mag wheels. Drives nice. No rego but can put rego on it at your expense.

It needs a rear control arm bush and the sunroof doesnít open properly.

It comes with a rear suspension bush, and a set of new lowered springs not fitted.
    $2k or PF maaaaate buudddyyy chhuuummmm price.
    Located in Canberra.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Click image for larger version

Name:	1774BCFF-CFF1-4DE3-89C8-96176C2FCFDB.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	6619584

Name:	DD1F4868-7AD7-4481-9F92-A0C268E32D1C.jpeg
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	6619585

Name:	5729D3DC-76D1-4093-94CE-A189A1F943DA.jpeg
Size:	4.35 MB
ID:	6619586
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I hate you so much right now... This or a new TIG machine...
      Right now I'm eating scrambled egg. With a comb! Out of a shoe!

Comment

TIG welders come and go lol

Comment

Now has 3 months ACT rego.

Comment

Bargain hoon car lol!

Comment

So much car for 2k!
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                X