Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] Volvo S80 V8 R-Design

Dropping the price to $15,900 negotiable.

Every time I take this car out for a short drive I remember why I bought it in the first place. There is nothing quite like a V8 under your right foot and to do it in a Volvo

This car is the last of the V8s and has a bunch of options that make it great, blind spot warning (BLIS), adaptive cruise, and Dynaudio sound system. For a V8 it is pretty good on fuel, avg 10-12L/100km in the 3 years I've owned it with mixed city and rural driving.

It currently sits in the garage and just gets driven on the weekend. I want to see it go to someone who will enjoy driving the last V8 from Volvo.

More details on Carsales ad: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-6327785/?Cr=0
    Last edited by cxturbo; 25-01-20, 10:29 AM.

Dropping the price to $15,900 negotiable.

Comment

Car has been sold. Going to live in South Australia

Comment

fuck!

Didn't see this the 1st time it came up. Even had no pics looking at it.....
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
        X