X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD] 2008 Audi A4 S Line 3.2 V6 - $9,000

Hi All,

Starting the process of selling my 2008 Audi A4 as its no longer needed now that my Golf is back on the road. The car has been within the family since brand new and has full service history - First by Audi and then later by independent mechanic.

The Good
    • 3.2 V6 Quattro - Goes well
    • Rego till September 2020
    • S Line - Better headlights, Sporty blah blah blah
    • 134,000 kms - No oil usage, Great on Fuel, Regularly Serviced
    • All 4 tyres replaced only 10,000 kms ago
    • Comfortable Interior - Brush alloy instead of the terrible woodgrain in non S Line cars
    • Harman and Kardan Stereo is the business
    • Was just on $100,000 brand new
    The Bad
    • Has damage on rear drivers side wheel arch - doesnt scrub - has polished up well but dents remain - car was parked when hit - daily driver do never bothered to get it fixed - see picture
    • The Drivers seat has the usual wear on the bolster when getting in and out of the car
    • Pretty much all 4 wheels have gutter rash - its no show car and was used as a daily - so no intention to fix them up

I plan on washing the car and taking many more pictures this weekend but thought i would see if there is any interest here. Its a great car that is always serviced and scrubs up fairly well. I used it as a daily driver and would make a great daily for someone for many years to come.

Price as mentioned is $9,000 but i am open to low ball offers - Everyone on CarSales is on crack asking between 12,000 and 16,000 for the same car. Need it gone!
    Attached Files

<Insert> lowball $6k offer

</lowball>

Where abouts in Syd?
    Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
      <Insert> lowball $6k offer

</lowball>

Where abouts in Syd?
      Located on the Northern Beaches. You are in the ball park with your lowball offer.

Let me know if you want to see the car?

Comment

interested. Ill only be in syd for a week from sunday next week, so don't have a lot of time for tyre kicking. if the price is good and the car's not shit, im keen on an uncomplicated quick sale ill just PM you my email, if you can send me a couple of general pics in its current state

cheers
        ed
        Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
        "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Is this gone yet?

Comment

Working...
          X