Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...UmLeMy2YZVs9qI
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Again, another one of your cars I want, but timing just sucks for both spare dollars and actually being in the country......

Another 12 months and I would have been handing you a big envelope of dollars.....

I'm sure this will sell quickly.

Now to hope the Z4 itch has been scratched at the right time for me.

Comment

I'm still not convinced I like the Z4M any better than the E36.
        The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Well keep it for 12 months and then sell cheap cheap to me.....

Comment

You must not have met me

Comment

Sorry, forgot the italics on the "cheap cheap"......

Comment

Is this a UK import?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes, so technically it's an E36 M3 Evo. It has been here a long time and has no rust if that's what you are concerned about.

Comment

Was just curious as I had never seen an EVO without a passenger airbag as that was standard in Australian delivered cars.

Comment

Ahh I'd never noticed that.

Comment

It looks great btw, good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thanks. I certainly wouldn't be selling had the Z4M not turned up.

Comment

Price drop $27500

Comment

Sold
                                Last edited by Cal; 28-01-20, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X