Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done.

What's next, or is the Z4 the replacement for this one???

Comment

The Z4MC is the replacement.
      The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Isn't that what you've just told the nopics......

Surely an extra car won't be noticed if one suddenly turned up???? Just say your looking after it for Gamma, or myself, if needed.

Hopefully you get bored of the Z4 at around the time my current contract finishes and I walk into another long term high paying one in 12 months time.....
        Last edited by PXL265; 23-01-20, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I'm out of space. MX5 is at dad's & the M3 is at work. Ok truth be told I was going to buy an ND, but it sold before the M3. Also entertaining an Alfa 147 GTA. Is that better?
          The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Yes that's better, but maybe not the Alfa....

But then again, you did survive Maserati Ownership without having it burst into flames.....

Comment

Gorgeous E36 and well done on Z4M. Underappreciated future classic.
              BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Working...
              X