• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] 2007 Suzuki SX4 - Sydney - long rego

2007 Suzuki SX4
    NSW rego until 26/10/2020
    Manual
    190,000 kms
    Three drive settings (FWD, AWD that senses slip and changes where the drive is sent, or 50/50 locked)
    In very good condition for its age

The people I bought it off said they were the original owners and it had never been in a prang. Owner moved to Singapore (or some shit, maybe Malaysia, wasn't really listening) and didn't need it anymore.

I was daily driving my FZJ105 (petrol) Landcruiser 50kms a day in city bumper to bumper and the fuel bill was killing me so I got this. Also used it for trips to the snow with the 4wd settings. We got a property near the NSW snowfields in early 2019 so now when I go down I'm usually carting farm shit or a dirt bike down towing so haven't been using it for that. Also smacked two roos in the cruiser in 2019 and not keen to hit one in this.

Nopics now works 8kms from home and can use the cruiser and I'll drive her car to work.

Only problem I've ever had in it was an oxygen sensor which is a common prob. Throws a code then goes away a few days later. It's booked in Friday to get it replaced so it'll be all good.

Just chucked two new tyres on it as well.

The number plates and ski rack isn't included but the roof racks will stay on.

I'll advertise it for 4k if no one here wants it. Will give a nice PF discount for a quick sale.:p

2002 VX SS GT55 boosted 427 LSX
    2004 Nissan El Grand rape van
    2001 Land Cruiser - The Beater
    2007 Suzuki SX4 - Ski Mule
    2005 WR250
    + 2 trailers and a caravan.
    I finance the RMS

Hey buddy, brother in law might be interested. where are located?

Comment

Pm incoming.

Discussed selling it with wife a couple of weeks ago and no issues, tell her it's for sale and she cracks it. Meh.
      2005 WR250
      I finance the RMS

Comment

Ok this thing has to go. I replaced an oxygen sensor and it was the wrong one. It's the underneath one ~$300.

$3k as is. If no one here wants it I'll change the other sensor and chuck it online for sale at 3.5k.
        2005 WR250
        I finance the RMS

Comment

Working...
        X