Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really want to lift it and put mud terrains on it
    Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

If you do that, the offer is one broken fish tank and half a packet of Indonesian clove cigarettes, the shitty cheap ones, not the good ones.....

Comment

swaps for a not totally shit dual cab 4WD
        Mit freundlichen Gre

"I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
          *crickets*

so what would PF pay for this thing? needs to be sold next weekend (or at least picked up and gone by the 16th)
          Mate if it was manwell i'd pay the asking price and cash in remaining rego, gutt it and make it track hack. Auto kills the appeal

Comment

^ That, but 'make it my new daily' while I do some other time-consuming off-the-road-for-many-weeks/months things to the bogan limousine (like a T56 swap).

In fact I would've transferred the money a couple of months ago - and now be wondering how the hell I could possibly arrange to pick it up across the border/organise 6+ months of parking with one of my family members.

Comment

Have a mate who may be interested
              Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Auto as a daily is great. Go. Turn. Stop.

getting about 9L /100km on the long haul Syd<->Bathurst runs I’m doing regularly atm too fwiw. Punting to the shops and in town more like 12
                Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

PS doctors have no travel restrictions... so can deliver for price of return airfare
                  Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Want a clapped out maxima stL and some cash your way lol

Comment

Only a few weeks rego kills it.

I'll start the bidding at 3k. And 24 rolls of Quiltons finest - that's 4k total. Your call...
                      Last edited by Fatboy; 02-04-20, 09:52 PM.
                      The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

pfftttt. rego is easy. starting with such an awesome value and reliable car... money can't buy that reassurance
                        Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

PS - 235/60/R16 mudders will fit. even found which strut spacers i need
                          Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

$4500.... lots of car for the mullah
                            Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Moolah.... Unless you including an Imam in the deal
                              Last edited by 9triton; 08-04-20, 10:45 AM.

Comment

maybe im donating the cash from sale to the local mosque?

ps - good car is cheap!
                                Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Working...
                                X