Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Ferrari 360

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Aus del or UK import?

    Comment


      #17
      Entry level spec Red/tan 360 is this quintessential 'I'm mildly successful but I want everyone to beleive I'm a big baller shot caller' car.
      Its not 90's retro to be cool enough, yet it's not new enough to be Sydney Mortgage spec expensive.


      I'd still be happy to own one. I can't afford one. Therefore my opinion is irrelevant. HTH

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by 138ci View Post
        Entry level spec Red/tan 360 is this quintessential 'I'm mildly successful but I want everyone to beleive I'm a big baller shot caller' car.
        Its not 90's retro to be cool enough, yet it's not new enough to be Sydney Mortgage spec expensive.


        I'd still be happy to own one. I can't afford one. Therefore my opinion is irrelevant. HTH
        Agree.

        360 is the new Mondial.
        "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

        "In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
        (TM - AVENGE)

        "You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
        Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

        Comment


          #19
          manual, in blue, CS rear grille and wheels pls
          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by 138ci View Post
            Entry level spec Red/tan 360 is this quintessential 'I'm mildly successful but I want everyone to beleive I'm a big baller shot caller' car.
            Its not 90's retro to be cool enough, yet it's not new enough to be Sydney Mortgage spec expensive.


            I'd still be happy to own one. I can't afford one. Therefore my opinion is irrelevant. HTH
            This is him to a T. Owns a nice business that is growing and has an AMG C63 and a handful of older nice Mercedes and wants the bright red Ferrari to further his look. He's a 50 something year old Italian that's divorced and lives the bachelor lifestyle. This car would suit him all too well.
            as for aus delivered or UK import? Not fussed.
            Originally posted by Gussy
            It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

            Comment


              #21
              Has he considered a F355? Because the F355 is another car that Ferrari made and exists... and is good.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
                Has he considered a F355? Because the F355 is another car that Ferrari made and exists... and is good.
                No, I can't convince him out of what he wants. I wish I could, he can afford a much nicer Fez.
                Originally posted by Gussy
                It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

                Comment


                  #23
                  I’ve got this Bobcat 751. It’s a coupe? And twice the numbers of a 360 so heaps better. Can have it painted and re trimmed for the right money. Only down side is it’s an auto. On the plus side it goes forwards and backwards really quickly.
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by S
                  I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Here you go: https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0003...wovr-inspected 80% there for 10% of the price.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
                      Here you go: https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0003...wovr-inspected 80% there for 10% of the price.
                      man i would love to know what the guy spent on that.... looks horrible but man he has done some work to it

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X