Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Date
    replied
    Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
    Here you go: https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0003...wovr-inspected 80% there for 10% of the price.
    man i would love to know what the guy spent on that.... looks horrible but man he has done some work to it

Leave a comment:

• XXX19X
    replied
    Here you go: https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0003...wovr-inspected 80% there for 10% of the price.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    I’ve got this Bobcat 751. It’s a coupe? And twice the numbers of a 360 so heaps better. Can have it painted and re trimmed for the right money. Only down side is it’s an auto. On the plus side it goes forwards and backwards really quickly.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SkidFace
    replied
    Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
    Has he considered a F355? Because the F355 is another car that Ferrari made and exists... and is good.
    No, I can't convince him out of what he wants. I wish I could, he can afford a much nicer Fez.

Leave a comment:

• 1uz-zte
    replied
    Has he considered a F355? Because the F355 is another car that Ferrari made and exists... and is good.

Leave a comment:

• SkidFace
    replied
    Originally posted by 138ci View Post
    Entry level spec Red/tan 360 is this quintessential 'I'm mildly successful but I want everyone to beleive I'm a big baller shot caller' car.
    Its not 90's retro to be cool enough, yet it's not new enough to be Sydney Mortgage spec expensive.

I'd still be happy to own one. I can't afford one. Therefore my opinion is irrelevant. HTH
    This is him to a T. Owns a nice business that is growing and has an AMG C63 and a handful of older nice Mercedes and wants the bright red Ferrari to further his look. He's a 50 something year old Italian that's divorced and lives the bachelor lifestyle. This car would suit him all too well.
    as for aus delivered or UK import? Not fussed.

Leave a comment:

• clutch-monkey
    replied
    manual, in blue, CS rear grille and wheels pls

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Originally posted by 138ci View Post
    Entry level spec Red/tan 360 is this quintessential 'I'm mildly successful but I want everyone to beleive I'm a big baller shot caller' car.
    Its not 90's retro to be cool enough, yet it's not new enough to be Sydney Mortgage spec expensive.

I'd still be happy to own one. I can't afford one. Therefore my opinion is irrelevant. HTH
    Agree.

360 is the new Mondial.

Leave a comment:

• 138ci
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XXX19X
    replied
    Aus del or UK import?

Leave a comment:

• SkidFace
    replied
    He's pretty stuck in his ways and wants it in red.
    I should have known the types of replies I would get here though :D

Leave a comment:

• Gats
    replied
    They look fucking shit in resale red. Black or gunmetal grey all the way. HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Gin Kii
    replied
    Originally posted by 1uz-zte View Post
    I have an Xbox 360 your boss can have.

ps; and that's better than a Ferrari 360.
    is it the red limited edition ?

Leave a comment:

• 1uz-zte
    replied
    I have an Xbox 360 your boss can have.

ps; and that's better than a Ferrari 360.

Leave a comment:

• PXL265
    replied
    I can't help with the fezza, but I do have a lead on an AUII wagon on gas.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X