Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MEL] 2000 BMW 330i - what's it worth?

Time to ditch this bucket of (uh I mean really awesome car). But it's a long way from roadworthy and just not worth doing that.
    Gonna face it, it's not in the best shape. Leaks fluids from multiple places. Joints are loose, some hoses going, tyres worn, a couple of wheels slightly bent (fixable), interior (cloth) average but no major tears. Some scrapes on the rear 3/4's - thanks nopix.

But the motor runs well (186000 km). Just replaced the belts. ECU all there, brakes are fine. Xenon headlights. Electric memory seats. aircon makes it cold. Airbags all there.

Might make a good E30 donor.

Open to (sensible) offers. (No AU swaps, lizard tanks, etc)
    Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
    Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Auto or mexican manuel

Comment

auto - that's all the 330s came with.

P.S. Japanese personal import (via NZ) for extra JDM points...
      Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

Yeah our race car is auto but they did come in manual- maybe only 330ci? Its a pretty rare box and super tough so hard to find

Got some pics?

Comment

I will start the bidding at $15.00.

Comment

Can get some pics tonight or tomorrow. It's a grey 4-door.

Comment

Cool thanks. Got a 330 man in the office too so we have a couple of interested parties here for parts if it goes that way

Comment

Cool. Not really interested in parting it out on my lawn, it would be an all or nothing sale.

Comment

Sorry my bad. I meant that if it was of interest I could part it out. Poorly worded on my behalf.

They make a great lemons car! Very quick

Comment

Last edited by Matty; 16-03-20, 07:33 PM.

Comment

How many lizard tanks are you looking for?

Comment

Like I said, unsure. 3K maybe?

Comment

the e30 fb groups may have some interest in this.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Yeah that's my next stop, as suggested by an E30 racecar friend at work.

Comment

Give it a lash. The sum of the parts isn't worth breaking up for me at the moment even though I have some oddball weirdos interested in arm rests and timber garnish

Comment

Working...
                              X