[MEL] 2000 BMW 330i - what's it worth?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open to stupid lowballs before it accidentally catches fire... just want it gorn.
    Didn't get far on e30 forums... (post deleted because not e30)
    Originally posted by PJ O’Rourke
    Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

If you can get this to under $1k purchase price by lemons rules after you sell all the shit you don’t need off the car it would be unreal. We ran a stock auto 330ci but with better pads and fluid and it was neck and neck fastest car at the bend with a well sorted E36 lemon mobile

Comment

if zero fucks are given just run it through pickles to save you the hassle of salvage - so many potatoes, mostly from the sub continent, paying ridiculous sums for mega shitboxes

Comment

What part of Melbourne are you in Matty?
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

Originally posted by turbo510 View Post
            What part of Melbourne are you in Matty?
            Burwood.
            Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

just put it up on a noticeboard at deakin, it'll be gone by weeks' end

Comment

Gumtree, half a day. Surprisingly easy if you're willing to accept lowballs. Now to disinfect some pineapples....

Comment

Well done. I was so tempted but I already have one

Comment

Congrats on the sale, wasn't keen on a trip to burwood under the current restrictions
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

Working...
                    X