Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] MY09 Subaru impreza WRX

Selling my MY09 Subaru Impreza WRX 5 speed manual.

5 door hatchback, leather interior and factory sunroof. Stock except for aftermarket touch screen stereo with steering wheel controls. Comes with cruise control and bluetooth. 161,000km. Mostly country km, and garaged.

Drives well, comfortable with the leather interior and sunroof and has the upgraded engine - has the 195kw, 343Nm 2.5L turbo motor.

Has new ej257 STi bottom end, built ~30,000km ago. Heads rebuilt and new clutch at the same time. Killer B oil pickup

New battery and brake rotors, recently serviced and will come with a RWC Selling it as I have had it for 5 years and need a bigger car.

Car is in Ascot Vale, Victoria

I've got 13600 on it for carsales, but will happily do better for PF and an easy transaction. Will do even better for as is - it has just undergone a rwc check by a mechanic (ex RWC holder, lost it when he started working from home). Everything was replaced except for tyres, which are still good and would be mechanic dependant (Michelin PS3s)

Come at me

m_r_raymond@yahoo.com.au or 0427 096 472
    Attached Files

Can get more photos if you are interested

And when I say better, I mean better
    Last edited by Raynman; 21-03-20, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I dailied one of these for around 3 years. Many fond memories. Looks like a good buy GLWS

Comment

Working...
      X