X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 2014 WRX Premium 6spd Manual

Gents,

Selling my wifes WRX as recent arrival of our second child means its too small to serve as our primary family car, and id rather not do my balls in lifting the kidlets into a muddy dual cab for family outings. All details in link provided below but basics are as follows:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...se-ad-6558952/

-2014 Premium so all usual goodies like HID headlights, sunroof, leather, premium sound with sub, sat nav and the worlds worst bluetooth handsfree
    -FA20DIT and 6speed box, perfect for people who want a Subaru without the blown headgaskets or glass gearboxes usually associated with them
    -116k on the clock
    -100% standard and unmodified apart from a set of Enkei RPF01s and Nankang SR2 semi slicks.

Pros:

Has been/is mechanically faultless in the almost 3yrs weve had it.
    Its had an easy life; previous owner was a sales rep driving to regional sales offices; my wife has literally just used it to get to work and back [it still has the OG rear pads in it ffs thats how "hard" its been driven]
    Body is clean as is paint, especially considering it has been driven and isnt a garage queen [could do with a detail though]
    Interior is clean, small amount of wear on drivers bolster. Has had a lambswool blanket under baby seat the whole time weve had it

Cons:

Factory optioned STI front lip has cracks in it. Its fucking low, and catches on everything
    Tyres are probably due for replacement; in any event, they belong in the bin [noisy fuckers, may aswell have put Maxxis Bighorn MTs on it]
    Vape not included

PF price is 20k. Sick of dealing with shitcunts and Covaids19 isnt helping. Tried uploading a photo but PF doesnt like me at the moment for some reason.

Cheers

Nick
    1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
    1980 Gemini Sedan
    1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Try your photos again. PHP had a meltdown overnight, but fixed now.

Comment

Appears to work now Mr Fist, thanks
      1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
      1980 Gemini Sedan
      1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Working...
      X