• Show
Clear All

VE SS Ute

Selling my father in-law’s SS Ute.
    6pd manual.
    37,000kms.
    Genuine hard lid.
    Lowered springs.
    Rear mufflers replaced with straight pipes.
    Feels and drives like new.
    Advertised elsewhere for $29,990 but hey Cheif let’s talk why not.

Originally posted by Rdyno
    It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Are those prices for real?vi have a ve Maloo with 15000 km that I paid 35k for 4 years ago with 8000km on.
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
      Are those prices for real?vi have a ve Maloo with 15000 km that I paid 35k for 4 years ago with 8000km on.
      We’ll see!

Comment

30k 11yrs old and no leather. Eeek
        Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
          Lol, you guys. It’s been for sale for 12 hours. I’m not going to put bargain best lowest price for cash now straight away. If you’ll notice I wrote $29,990 ELSEWHERE, of course we’re not going to get that.

When I advertised my Dad’s VY SS on here and elsewhere for five grand everybody low balled and said no chance $5K, more like $2k! But then a guy came and paid $5K. I advertised my WGR ute for $30K and very happily took $24K.

Comment

I reckon that'll sell for near asking price in such mint condition; folks are now asking high teens-$20K for SS base sedans that have been daily driven/parked outside for the last 5 years with 200,000+ and automatic gearboxes.

PS no chance $30K, I'll give you $5K and a WK Statesman.
            Last edited by andy_wk; 15-09-20, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
              You lot aren't in Perf. Thats a 475,000km VR ute price over here.

It is very tidy though.
              Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Vs ss v8 Utes are clearing $20-25k, but also now eligible for club reg.

you can put any price it doesn't bother me, it may sit for a while as its in top tier of asking prices. TBH more likely to get ridiculous offers or people mucking you around.

Originally posted by 50RTD
                Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by StupidFlanders View Post
                  Lol, you guys. It’s been for sale for 12 hours. I’m not going to put bargain best lowest price for cash now straight away. If you’ll notice I wrote $29,990 ELSEWHERE, of course we’re not going to get that.

When I advertised my Dad’s VY SS on here and elsewhere for five grand everybody low balled and said no chance $5K, more like $2k! But then a guy came and paid $5K. I advertised my WGR ute for $30K and very happily took $24K.
                  With the Holden/Ford/Japanese performance variant madness going on right now, I would add extra too, TBH.

Comment

Yep it’s right on top dollar for this exact vehicle right now. There’s an identical one in Perth listed for the same price with 20k more kms on it. That’s a dealer price though.

The only others I’ve seen with less kms are 3 with less than 15K and all are $40k+ and are supercharged or turbo. Asking price and selling price are very rarely the same thing. But even if I listed it for 10k someone would still offer 5k and a half hearted wristy.

Comment

Oh I'm not complaining about price I thought my car was going down not up lol.
                      3D scanning
                      3D modelling
                      Structural certification
                      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

I got one with 400K on the clock ...thinking of upgrading ...whats the offer

JP

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                          I got one with 400K on the clock ...thinking of upgrading ...whats the offer

JP
                          For this one? I think he’s at $27k at the moment. Turned down $25k last week but that was the first offer early on.

Comment

Not long ago a decent one was sub 20 with reasonable kms.

Covid has sent people nuts, this is a Series 1 with no leather etc but great kms - i reckon he'll get at least 25k...
                            The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                              Not long ago a decent one was sub 20 with reasonable kms.

Covid has sent people nuts, this is a Series 1 with no leather etc but great kms - i reckon he'll get at least 25k...
                              I’ve told him I reckon 25k is the limit. Yesterday he came to visit and stuck his head in the garage for a look, then starts talking about wanting to keep it!

Comment

Working...
                              X