Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSW: WTB Cheap Car with rego

Hi Team,

I need a cheap car in Sydney that has a decent/long rego & I'm not fussed about too much of the detail other than it needs to be able to be started & moved daily (I am using it to block a spot).

Last time we needed a car like this we came across the glorious AU Falcon for $1500 but I am living in deep regret having sold this as it was the perfect car for the job.

Anyone has anything - please let me know - I don't want to have to open carsales!

https://performanceforums.com/forums...with-rego-1500
    Find your Freedom
    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Covered and secure?

I could chuck rego on the 300zx if it saves it from sitting out on driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
      Covered and secure?

I could chuck rego on the 300zx if it saves it from sitting out on driveway.
      It is going to be parked on the street in front of a building site and be moved back and forward day to day so I don't reckon that'd be any good for the 300
      Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post

It is going to be parked on the street in front of a building site and be moved back and forward day to day so I don't reckon that'd be any good for the 300
        No worries!

Comment

I may or may not have just what need tomorrow. Need go check out a replacement for it. Rego until end of June 2021

Comment

My mate has this nugget for $500. rego till mid December.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20201003_003.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	7182997
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by Marlin
            Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Forg View Post
              My mate has this nugget for $500. rego till mid December.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20201003_003.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	7182997
              if morgs isnt keen im keen on the corolla, need a shitter till first week of dec, this seems perfect

Comment

Originally posted by rwd53x View Post

if morgs isnt keen im keen on the corolla, need a shitter till first week of dec, this seems perfect
                Go for gold - I'm all sorted - PF delivers!
                Find your Freedom

Click for PF Loans

Comment

Morgs Cheers

Hopefully same here for myself

Comment

is there much love on PF for cars with rego that are too good to scrap? i have a hail damaged 2000 1.8 astina with only 317k on it. doesnt miss a beat. will be for "sale" end of the year.

Comment

I am always on the look out for cheap/free cars (without rego is fine and bonus points for manual !) - Its for my kids doing motorkhanas and the like
                      Currently looking for something with bit of clearance like a Forester - I have a trailer and can come pick up within Sydney & surrounds

Comment

Working...
                      X