• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF Happy ending

Comment

Nice, top work! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sbyder View Post
        We fell in love and my mate bought it. Cant wait to get her home and give her more love and attention. Thanks for sharing it.
        nice! good to see it stay on pf
        Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
        Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Awesome...one day I will pay double or triple that price for one I can tell
          RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Holy fuck i just got goosebumps seeing that car. My Flatmate bought it back in the 90's from Toyota in strathfield area and was traded in by Garry, i went with him to the yard to look at it and pick it up etc.
            Lived with him most of the time he had and and when it was modded.
            Exhuast from Lilfords at Maitland. Washers under the wategate actuator by me. Got an ECU and Tune done and had 280HP number plates when that still sounded impressive.
            My Mate had it for years and babied treated it like a child. He washed and detailed it all this time and yes had a 3 piece TRD Metal head gasket put in it.
            He took it to Gympie with him when he moved back up there and started Velmec Automotive and he still services it to this day and sends me pics of it when in for a service.
            He was thinking about buying it back.
            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
              Sounds right up Norbies street
              Haha luckily no-one tagged me or I might have been tempted! The 7M probably would have scared me off, but then again, that blue velour...
              Norbie!

Comment

The velour was tempting me, too. Way too many fond memories of my '88 Laurel and '88 Crown wagon.

This has changed hands - best of luck to the new owner (7M!).

Comment

Originally posted by Norbie View Post

Haha luckily no-one tagged me or I might have been tempted! The 7M probably would have scared me off, but then again, that blue velour...
                  ha ha - you would have exceeded the PF max number of project threads allowed

Comment

Working...
                  X