Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WRX Version 6 STi - whats it worth / EOI ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old mate says

chassis == 164110kms
    2.1 engine == approx 10,000 since build
    original engine == 164110 minus approx 10,000

he also has factory ecu, airbox and other factory engine bay parts
    Last edited by schnitzelburger; 21-10-20, 07:14 AM.
    www.holditflat.com

Comment

Get him to drive it down to the track day and I'll get some fresh pics of it.

The want is strong to.
      1975 TX Gemini Coupe - 1991 VN SS - 2017 VF SS Redline Wagon
      YT: https://www.youtube.com/bucketindustries

Comment

Seems like this is whats wrong with the market. Car has clearly not been looked after (paint issues and blown motor) and badly modifed. Yet owner wants top money?
        "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
        (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
        Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
          Seems like this is whats wrong with the market. Car has clearly not been looked after (paint issues and blown motor) and badly modifed. Yet owner wants top money?
          you dont read aye?
          www.holditflat.com

Comment

Most of the mods wont hurt the value except the seats being wrong will (very hard to find originals, same for oem intercooler). Removing as many of the shit mods as possible will improve it too (stupid boost controller and junk), replace hoses with black ones (my opinion) and remove the silly stickers in the engine bay. I would agree 25k as is. Or if you spent a few grand maybe up in the high 30s. Otherwise up to the market i guess. very unknown atm.

You sure it had brembos? Wouldnt that mean its been converted to an R180 rear end and hubs too? Aussie ones came stock with R160 and single pot rears
            Last edited by nuk1ear; 21-10-20, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X