No announcement yet.

1000 rwhp Barra Vs ute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah chrome bumper shit is really starting to catch on & motherfuckers want beaucoup money for stripped & rusty sle's now.
    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

In last 3 weeks a couple people showed interest but nothing major.

Should I drop the price or just be patient?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Be patient if you don't need to sell in a hurry.

A car like that will only have a fairly narrow market and it will take a bit if time for the right buyer to come along.

Comment

Be patient. I don't imagine there's a huge market for a car as niche as this.
          Originally posted by Marlin
          Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Thanks guys. Being patient isn't my strong point. Lol. I don't think dropping the price for something like this will do much anyway

I don't "need" the money, but I'd like to move on to something else. Clean the slate. Anyhoo, it can stay covered in the back of garage.

Comment

sit it out man. What portion of the time it took to build does 3 weeks occupy?
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Stay strong grasshopper.Patience!!!
                an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Give it a month or so. Half the country is either in lock down or still on holiday. Probably the worse time of year to sell anything
                  Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

Comment

Yeah, I know. Stuff always sells eventually.. Was booked to race 1/8 mile at Portland today, would of been perfect low 20s if I could of been more inclined to race

Comment

Had my first big interest in the car by Brisbane based racer, but 45k . Ouch.

Other than that been pushing it on facebook the past couple days and getting great exposure. Also put it on my105 and scumtree

Comment

I may have a lead on your next car too, grandpa spec vk.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                          I may have a lead on your next car too, grandpa spec vk.
                          Oh, nice. Colour?

Better than rusty vb hoges has been eyeing off in Lara. Lols

Comment

waiting to find out.

Dr Hoon

Comment

I shouldn't of sold my old one 7 yrs ago. Such a simple and fast combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
                                I shouldn't of sold my old one 7 yrs ago. Such a simple and fast combo.

White vks always look good, what engine combo was in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X