2007 Forester XT Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] 2007 Forester XT Auto

Purchased at 86,000km 4yrs ago from a family who had owned it since new and guy was like the emperor of the OZFOZ forums so had like heaps of internet foz-cred if that is such a thing
    As soon as I could, I had the timing belt, water pump, front oil seals done even though there were not required until 120kms
    Also full oils front to back engine, diff, gearbox, transfercase at 89,000kms
    Also new rear right wheel bearing and radiator as the original one looked like it was beginning to go brittle.
    All this was done by Do the Safety Dance who is a resident PF champ

nopics used the car and as you can see has hardly done any kms over the 4yrs, it has just been carting kiddo around and not doing any heavy commuting.

The previous owner had the following done:
    Re-mapped ECU for improved power, fuel economy and trans shifts
    Whiteline rear swaybar
    GFB adjustable blow off valve can be noisy or silent
    Pioneer Double DIN stereo with adapter to integrate the factory steering wheel controls

Also has 4 good Bridgestone Potenza RE003 tyres
    Tinting
    Towbar
    Roof Racks
    Blacked out front Grille
    Factory Rear Wing
    Factory HID headlights
    Rubber Boot Liner Mat
    Retractable Cargo Cover
    Cargo Net

I have the parts to put all of the modifications back to standard such as the factory blow off valve and silver grille etc.

the paint is okay not spectacular, maybe some work with a paint corrector can fix the issues like minor rear bumper tap and the paint above windscreen and around drivers door handle isnt the best

we thought this was going to be a drive the car forever and then sell for $1k in 15years so we werent stressing hard about bumps and scrapes because both nopics and i had pretty uptight parents with that sort of shit, but then i went and bought the aristo.

has full service history apart from the last oil and oil filter change i did myself

rego is due in october

Its on scumtree for $11,500 but will take $10k PF mad cunt price.

Last edited by schnitzelburger; 23-04-21, 08:45 PM.
    www.holditflat.com

I always liked those , last gen of good Foresters ,GLWS

Comment

Thanks man getting lots of enquiries ive actually had to up the price.
      Last edited by schnitzelburger; 24-04-21, 09:34 AM.
      www.holditflat.com

Comment

Tidy ! Take a 7 seat Territory as trade by any chance ?
        The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Thanks, had a mate wanting a terry recently so we would have been able to work something out however he has one now.
          www.holditflat.com

Comment

Oof......these are getting really hard to come by in good nic. Most of them have been flat brimmed to within an inch of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
              Thanks, had a mate wanting a terry recently so we would have been able to work something out however he has one now.
              Damn. Have always liked these, it's a beautiful example mate. Should sell quicker than i can offload Terry !
              The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
                Oof......these are getting really hard to come by in good nic. Most of them have been flat brimmed to within an inch of their lives.
                yeah seems like it

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post

Damn. Have always liked these, it's a beautiful example mate. Should sell quicker than i can offload Terry !
                thanks, honestly it was all up to the previous owners as i mentioned we planned to drive this forever so didnt do as well as we should have with the paint.

lots of offers coming in but no one looking at it yet. Have a guy from SA who wants to put 12k in my account but i cannot be fucked dealing with transport and all that shit with a baby due in 2 weeks.
                www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post

lots of offers coming in but no one looking at it yet. Have a guy from SA who wants to put 12k in my account but i cannot be fucked dealing with transport and all that shit with a baby due in 2 weeks.
                  Get JoJo from GetMyRide to take it over if the guy really wants it then they can pay for transport.
                  Chris
                  ------
                  The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                  I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Fucking tidy car. Surprised it's not gone yet.
                    Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
                    Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

tis gone will be picked up tonight, got 1k more than i paid for it 4yrs ago cray cray
                      www.holditflat.com

Comment

Working...
                      X