Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of selling your Toyota 86 in Brisbane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've put my supercharged one up for sale if she's after a more spectacular flip next time: https://performanceforums.com/forums...t-brim-hat-now
    Obligatory skid pic

Comment

Link? How many dollarydoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
        Link? How many dollarydoos?
        Listing here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...90992349341100

Obligatory skid pic

Comment

Originally posted by Reax View Post
          I have been looking at 86 / BRZ prices and it is depressing with the COVID tax, compared to 12 months ago https://performanceforums.com/forums...-toyota-86-gts
          my no pics paid 24k for her 2016 GT with 14,000kms on the clock not long before covid

Comment

Quite interested in your car, Break. However I'm allergic to facebook. Can you share any details here?

Comment

Copy/paste for you

2012 Toyota 86
              $26,900
              Vehicles
              Listed 3 weeks ago in Brisbane, QLD
              About This Vehicle
              Driven 65,000 km
              Manual transmission
              Exterior color: Red ยท Interior color: Black
              Fuel type: Gasoline
              Very good condition

Seller's Description
              Supercharged Toyota 86. Needing something I can fit two child seats into, so sadly the 86 needs to go. It has been loved and cared for, with no expense spared on the parts. This includes the biggest brake set you can fit on an 86, and quality branded parts like HKS, Tien, Tomei, and many more fitted. Overview: - 65k on the clock - Meticulously serviced every 5k with Penrite 5w-30 ten-10ths and has a belt change every 10k - Upgraded clutch, plugs, tyres, and a refreshed tune have all been done in the last 18 months - Fully engineered for all modifications - Excellent overall condition, beyond some chips/scrapes on the leading edge of the bumper Mods include: - Sprintex 210 intercooled supercharger kit running stock 75mm pulley at 7psi - Upgraded steel idler pulley and gates aux belt - Direct Clutches High-Torque FA20 clutch (fitted @ 48k) - Perrin wrinkle black intake - Tomei EL headers - TOG overpipe - Heat wrap on headers & overpipe - Custom cat-back with Magnaflow mufflers and centre resonator fitted with factory tips - Whiteline front camber bolts (now running 2.2 degree's camber at the front, 1.5 degree's rear) - Whiteline gearbox mount insert - Tien Street Advance Coilovers - Koya SR09 18x8 +38 wheels custom-built to fit over the brakes - JBT front 355mm two-piece rotors and 6 pot aluminium callipers - JBT rear 355mm two-piece rotors and 4 pot aluminium calipers - HEL stainless brake lines - HKS MH50L Spark Plugs (fitted at 48k) - Yokohama Advan AD08R Tyres in 225/40/18 that are ~8k old - JVC KWM750BT Android Auto/Apply Carplay head unit - Custom fog light covers and fog light delete (stock covers and fog-lights also included) - Slimline front number plate bracket - It had the valve spring recall in mid-2019 at Albion Toyota - Bumper fitment brackets replaced with new OEM units and Subaru reinforcement tabs fitted - Tuned by Matt @ Diversion Garage - Tallying just the big-ticket items, it has over $26k in modifications.
              See Less
              Brisbane, QLD
              Location is approximate

Seller Information
              Trevor de Vroome
              Joined Facebook in 2007
              Send seller a message
              6L FD3S RX7
              GR Supra
              Jeeps JK, CJ7, WK2

Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X