FS 2014 i30 Active - 6 Speed manual 1.8L. Perfect Daily or First Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 2014 i30 Active - 6 Speed manual 1.8L. Perfect Daily or First Car

$11,990, nothing to spend, engine just replaced with a low km 76,151 kms. Everything serviced, full log books - Carsales copy pasta:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...se-ad-7252571/

PERFECT FIRST CAR! PERFECT DAILY DRIVER! Cheap on fuel, modern, 5 STAR ANCAP and comfortable with most mod-cons. Reason for sale - upgraded to a Euro SUV. Second owner - non smoker. Priced to sell quickly at $11,990 with Rego until Jan 2022 and NOTHING to spend!

Presents beautifully and well-looked after. Usual scars expectedly typical of a daily driver, but nothing that detracts from its hot hatch appeal. Dark tints all round, and a Pioneer GPS head unit fitted with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, USB charger adaptor, as well as hands-free Bluetooth microphone for calls. Complete log books with ALL typical servicing done - things that have been replaced: Replacement engine just fitted with only 76,151 kms on it, serviced with OEM Hyundai 5w30 and a K&N Gold filter. Low kay clutch and flywheel included which were in top condition. New throttle body. New knock sensor. New oil pressure sensor. New in-tank complete fuel pump assembly (pump, filter, regulator and sender unit). Cleaned and serviced injectors. Fresh brake fluid. Fresh gearbox fluid. Fresh coolant. New clutch master cylinder. New radiator clamps. New windscreen. New manifold cat and flexible bellow pipe. New Lambda sensors (pre and post-cat). A/C just re-gassed. Brake pads recently done on all 4 corners. 19in Advanti wheels with OEM Mercedes fitment (German-made not cheap junk) Dunlop Sport Maxx MO rubber - fitted OCT 2020. Battery has been replaced, air filter has also been done. Interior pollen filter done. Fresh front right wheel bearing. Only thing not done (which I'd do if I kept it) is to repaint the gradual clear coat fade on some plastic parts (rear spoiler, handles and front mirrors). Even has a full tank of fuel in it. Literally buy, drive and enjoy. First car buyers will love these features: This car has front & rear power windows, front cup holders, iPod connectivity, USB audio input, cruise control, central locking and storage compartment in centre console. Weathershields to crack the windows open while driving in the rain. SAFETY FEATURES This car has knee airbag for driver, passenger airbag, driver airbag and side airbags. It has 7 airbags fitted for your protection with an ANCAP safety rating of 5. The registration is paid for the next 8 months until Jan 2022. It will come with a roadworthy certificate. THIS SMALL CAR STILL PACKS A PUNCH WITH THESE FEATURES Equipped with ABS brakes. This car has remote central locking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 6.01.33 pm.png
Views:	244
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	7257938

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 6.02.24 pm.png
Views:	245
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	7257940
    Attached Files

SOLD

Comment

Not surprised at that price - we got offered 14k from a dealer for ours!
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I sold it a smidge cheaper even - but wanted a quick sale and the garage space. Lots of shite talkers as usual. Still more than I bought it for a few years back. COVID Tax.
        Last edited by BLO 767; 08-06-21, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X