Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APRA Pulsar - N15

#### SOLD ####

An opportunity to buy something i've always wanted has popped up so throwing this out there to raise some funds towards something V8 powered for track stuff...

N15 SSS hatch.
    Full APRA spec, CAMS and AASA log books
    Strong fresh engine, APRA spec gearbox
    APRA Control spec Yellowspeed shocks (fronts brand new, includes a spare), control tyres (MRF's) and Swift exhaust.
    Has all the cute stuff like electric power steer, brake booster delete, custom airbox etc.
    100% APRA legal, any inspection welcomed
    Top 10 NSW car, has done 1.10's at Wakefield Park
    Literally prepped and ready to race.

Extensive spares package including two engines, gearbox, various brake and suspension parts, 10 wheels (15x7 and 15x6.5's).

Also includes excellent dual axle trailer with 12 months rego.

If you can steer and want a step in and drive package this is the car for you to be at the pointy end for Bathurst next year. APRA has secured a grid as a support class to the big guys.

PM me for pics and more details. Or call / text 0428xxxxxx

Keen to move it before this other car gets advertised so not going to fuck around.

$### the lot.

Don't bother haggling, the car on it's own is worth that.

Cheers
    Paul
    Last edited by Fatboy; 18-09-21, 09:58 PM.
    The older i get, the better i was...

How much does a regular round cost? Say at eastern creek?​

Comment

So tempting, thankfully no moneys as no room.

Great value for a great package. Shouldn't take long to move it.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
        How much does a regular round cost? Say at eastern creek?​
        Realistically entries range between $300 to $400 mate ? The enduro (2hrs) is a bit more as we get more track time. We mainly race under MRA and their rounds are cheaper than CAMS events. We will run under CAMS at Bathurst, and also if you wanted to do a Victorian APRA round - they run at Phillip Island, Sandown & Winton. Mostly one day events too so not only cheaper but you don't kill a whole weekend...

Tyres are $200 odd and you'll get 3 or 4 rounds out of them easily. Brakes aren't bad either as they are 1100kg minimum weight including driver.

Wakefield rounds are more expensive only if you choose to stay down there (as most do) so factor in a nights accommodation plus meals etc. Entries are cheaper though and include a carport for APRA entries...

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
        So tempting, thankfully no moneys as no room.
        Great value for a great package. Shouldn't take long to move it.
        Thanks mate. Haven't advertised it on the APRA FB page yet as i copped a FB ban for calling a mate a cockhead... LOL !

Now that i think about it, there's a fair bit of interest in kicking off an APRA series in QLD too - just saying...
        Last edited by Fatboy; 12-09-21, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post

Now that i think about it, there's a fair bit of interest in kicking off an APRA series in QLD too - just saying...
          I know, and the amount of fun Shane Fowler has had with his and how cheap they are compared to prod sports, it's very tempting.....

If I didn't blow all my savings by being out of work for 6 months I think we would be talking about logistics......

Swopz for Phully sik s14 that is a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle????

Comment

Yeah, Shane's car showed what you can do without spending a fortune. Just don't mention his built engine... LOL !

This thing has all the good gear in it, once it goes on the APRA page i expect it to sell quickly...

And pass on the Silvia unless LS powered ?
            Last edited by Fatboy; 12-09-21, 05:16 PM.

Comment

It could be......

Comment

Lots of racecar for the money, GLWS, looking forward to seeing what this V8 thing is...
                BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Thanks guys. FB ban lifted late last night, advertised it around midnight, was sold by 7.30 this morning...

Comment

Nice one.. get a $600 Mazda 2 now and join us in HHC.
                    www.markpakula.com
                    2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                    2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                    2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                    2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

What are you buying now?

Comment

Originally posted by trent from punchy View Post
                        Nice one.. get a $600 Mazda 2 now and join us in HHC.
                        LOL ! Yeah, that idea has plenty of merit Mark but was hoping for something a little more speedy...

Originally posted by Rhys View Post
                        What are you buying now?
                        Something with more cylinders. Just waiting for the guy to confirm he's ready to part with it mate...
                        Last edited by Fatboy; 15-09-21, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                          LOL ! Yeah, that idea has plenty of merit Mark but was hoping for something a little more speedy...

Something with more cylinders. Just waiting for the guy to confirm he's ready to part with it mate...
                          Should have bought that VE from the NT
                          Nathan

Speed Shots Photography
                          Official Photographer 2021 | Shannons Motorsport Australia Championships | Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge | Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour | Challenge Bathurst | MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series

Comment

My mate races a VY in the tintops and has an awesome time. Even picked up two fenders in the council cleanup last week
                            "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                            (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                            Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

So this nugget got picked up today. Still have another caged N15 if anyone gets keen for one make series fun ?

Originally posted by Nafe View Post
                              Should have bought that VE from the NT
                              To run at the front of IP is getting ridiculous now mate. Like minimum 50k car (100k+ in many cases) for what ? A $25 plastic trophy ?

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
                              My mate races a VY in the tintops and has an awesome time. Even picked up two fenders in the council cleanup last week
                              This is where it's at. Cheap fun = win.

In saying that - i see a LS powered chariot in my future...
                              Last edited by Fatboy; 19-09-21, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X