• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SYD: Vespa ET4 150cc [cheap]

NOW SOLD

Thanks
    Chris
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

colour? Please be red,

Comment

Dark green with tan seat.

Keen to do a deal with a PF member before I put it on Gumtree and get offers for fishtanks and lizards.
      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

(TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"

Comment

Gents - anyone need a Vespa?

Been too busy to want to deal with Gumtree types.

Happy to move it on.

(TM - AVENGE)

Comment

Did you sell this Chris ?

Got a mate with a couple of these who would probably be interested in this, shame i just saw it now !
          The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
            Did you sell this Chris ?

Got a mate with a couple of these who would probably be interested in this, shame i just saw it now !
            Sorry mate. Got flooded with messages on gumtree when it listed. Sold it the next day.

I was a skeptic but it worked!

(TM - AVENGE)

Comment

All good mate, just saw the ad (rarely look in here) so thought i'd ask...
              The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Working...
              X