Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRIS - 2015 MT09

I don't really ride this anymore, so best to throw the funds into the reno.

3,100 kms, will confirm this week
    Bought from a Dealer in NSW
    Never dropped, always garaged, near immaculate condition
    Akra full-titanium exhaust (baffle has never been taken out)
    R&G Tail tidy
    Used only as a casual weekender around town, has not seen a track and the factory tyres will attest to this
    Factory grey
    6 months rego

Priced at a reasonable $8,300 (dealers are selling their 40k km examples for the same price, lol)
    Kebabhunter

PF price $7k to get this thing sold
    Kebabhunter

Comment

Might be worth looking up the MT09 group on Facebook and posting there also? Seems a decent price and fuck all km's.
      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
        Might be worth looking up the MT09 group on Facebook and posting there also? Seems a decent price and fuck all km's.
        Thanks mate. I threw it on Gumtree on Wednesday for $7.5k firm and had a keen buyer within 2 hours. But due to my past experience selling another MT09 on Gumtree (admittedly that was in Sydney. Story's in the Gumtree thread) I declined and paused the ad haha. Possibly priced it too low!?!

Bike actually has 3,800km.
        Kebabhunter

Comment

Stick on FB for $8.5 and see how you go but I reckon where you had it priced is about right but you might lose a bit off that given there are newer models etc.
          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
            Stick on FB for $8.5 and see how you go but I reckon where you had it priced is about right but you might lose a bit off that given there are newer models etc.
            Thanks mate, I too think it was the right price.. but I also think I could get that price again in 4 months time, so not going to rush it. Will leave on here for any PF-ers who are serious, and ride it more in the meantime.
            Kebabhunter

Comment

Working...
            X