Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Harley Lowrider FXLR

I'll be honest - I bought this to replace my Triumph Thruxton, it was fun for a few months but these days seem to still grab the Triumph keys over the Harley ones so that says it all really.

I think I want to explore the dirt, got my eyes on a 1200XE Scrambler.

2019 Lowrider FXLE
    10,500km's
    Stage 4 Screamin' Eagle 114 dynoed at 131hp/125tq (wheel) and everything that involves, computer, throttle body, cams, CNC heads blah blah blah
    Bassani Turnouts
    Raised suspension
    Joker Machine 9" Risers
    Fly Racing Aluminium bars
    VANS waffle grips
    Memphis Shades Cafe Fairing
    HD lie-flat plate mount
    HD Cruise Control fitted
    Rego til September (plate not included)

Have all the stock parts to go with it too.

Purchased September 2019 so still under full warranty. Tyres/Brakes/consumables blah all good to go. Last serviced a little over 500km's ago.

It'll get detailed and proper photos taken once this rain goes away, just though i'd throw it up here before it goes on BikeSales as obviously I don't need to explain to PFers that yes this thing has pulled a powerskid or two in its time and yes it lifts the front wheel and yes it gets dirty.

I'm after $25,500 - That's what a brand new one costs. New one is exactly the same as this with half the power and none of the extras like cruise control... but more warranty and none of the km's I guess

Forsale already? Caving for a new KTM? I think that's a better option :D

Can vouch for this thing but. Makes all the Harley noises. I have sat on it and such. Excessively clean bike.
    BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
      Makes all the Harley noises.
      Damn

Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Working...
      X