• Show
Clear All

https://www.kogan.com/au/shop/tablet...i%20PowerBanks

Great pricing!
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by myliberty View Post
      Yeah, can the big one be delivered in 2 business days?
      to brisbane definitely, but i can express post it if you wanna pay a couple of bucks more and be sure

drop me a pm
      I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Comment

Fuck yeah. Fuck Kogan.
        Originally posted by GSRman
        looks like someone stuck a zooper dooper in her pooper
        PSN: Tobed0g90

Comment

sweet, interested

do they have the register device sticker thingo? i've been burned on a fake one is all

Comment

Could go a big one. I like big....
            The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Can also vouch for these things. I've had the 10400 for about 18 months. Is as good now as when I got it and it's been abused.

No problem on intl flights either and charges fast.

07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397

Originally posted by sketchypiMp
              What's she like with a shovel?

And by shovel I mean dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron, Brisbane City's friendly local drug dealer View Post
                sweet, interested

do they have the register device sticker thingo? i've been burned on a fake one is all
                yes they do, on the side of the unit is a scratchy thing.. you scratch off the numbers and put them into the verify tool (http://www.mi.com/verify/) to confirm authenticity

I buy them direct from MI, so no chance of fake

Comment

running low on the big ones. only imported 20, and 15 sold in the last day or so.

still heaps of the others tho (we brought in a heap more of them because they were cheaper to ship)

Comment

Hook me up a big one
                    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

i've got the MI big one (16000mah) when they had a huge sale on these. they take fucking forever to charge but they last forever. Very handy as it can charge tablets which many of the bodgy batterys don't.

I charge a samsung tablet s and a sony xperia z2 at once. THen I have a bluetooth speaker running off the thing all the time.

Comment

maybe this is a stupid question, but do you reckon these could power a dashcam on motion detect for a day or longer?

Comment

I picked up a Large (16000mha) from TJ Shermuz. Very high quality. (Mi also makes smart phones in china)
                          Left it over night (11pm) to "Power up" as was full at 8am. Charges my Nokia at around 10% per 10mins.
                          Duel USB is a handy bonus and the auto shut off is outstanding.

Comparing to a $50 5000mha device from JB you just cant beat it for the price.

Fast postage (3 days from QLD to CNB) This is a must have travel device and I will be purchasing more in the future.

Comment

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by psi_ko View Post
                              maybe this is a stupid question, but do you reckon these could power a dashcam on motion detect for a day or longer?
                              Should be able to. If the 16000mAh is how much it can *output*, then for say 24 hours you could draw 666mA or 333mA for 48 hours. Old base USB was 500mA.

"Problem" with some of this units is that they tend to switch off the output if no significant load is detected. If the dashcam has a very low current draw it might turn off the output.

Comment

Originally posted by psi_ko View Post
                                i would think far longer than a day

Comment

Working...
                                X