MI Powerbanks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll grab a 10400 model if you reckon I can receive it before Friday when I head overseas? Postage to Brisbane 4000.

Comment

easy dude.. i'll send deets now
      I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Shermuz View Post
        easy dude.. i'll send deets now
        Thanks mate have responded and paid the money into your account.

Comment

Originally posted by boriskov View Post
          Thanks mate have responded and paid the money into your account.
          Received today. Thanks.

Comment

got another batch of these in if anyones keen. sent out maybe 30 to pf guys and everyone seems happy

Comment

MI Powerbanks

Yaay ! I dug up a thread. Any chance you have these still available? Keen for the mid sized one.
              Jim.
              Prince & Skyline spoken here

Comment

As luck would have it we got a big batch coming in jan.

Im still using my old one, still works a charm, used it for the kids ipad when we had dinner at the local just tonight

Comment

still use mine nearly every day.... awesome things.
                  Originally posted by doods189
                  Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

Comment

Mine wouldn't charge but I've used it 2 or 3 times a day for over a year so I was still happy. Ordered another on ebay (didn't know about this thread) and then it started charging properly again and it's going great.

Comment

Just bought another 2 of these a few weeks ago. Great little gadgets!
                      #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Mine are still going well also.
                        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Put me down for a few on your next delivery. So good Iíve had 2 pinched from me
                          Bill. Psn - hxbtbox

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Shermuz View Post
                            As luck would have it we got a big batch coming in jan.

Im still using my old one, still works a charm, used it for the kids ipad when we had dinner at the local just tonight
                            Awesome! Misplaced mine recently. Did a wonderful job at a wedding recently when the videographer didn't show... Samsung note 10.1 and this pak were pressed into service for the next 7 or so hours and all were very happy with the result.
                            Jim.
                            Prince & Skyline spoken here

Comment

The one I bought off ebay is different to the one I had before that was legit. However it seems like they might have changed the design a bit. Usb ports have the mi logo inside. Dunno what to think. Seems to work right, charged by phone twice and still shows 3 lights. Logic seems right with the buttons, lights and pass through.

Comment

The genuine ones come with a sticker that you scrape off to reveal a number. You then enter this number in the Xiaomi website to check how many times that code was checked before and to verify that itís a genuine product.

Comment

Working...
                                X