Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MI Powerbanks

My wifes store has started stocking these. They are super handy things, i got one and put it in the car and we use it all the time, especially for the boys ipad.

Price is as below in my wifes sale spiel... add postage, which isnt much ... i think its $2.50 for the small ones and $10 for the big ones.

heres a review of the product http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/04/li...usly-powerful/

Now Stocking MI Powerbanks!

Mi is the "apple" of china, super high quality and very well enginered, they dont sell outside china because they can not make enough to satisify demand.

These powerbanks have samsung batterys, and TI circuit protection, they are made from metal and not from plastic. In stores (if you can find them) they sell for about $100.

They have battery drain protection, so you can charge one up and leave it in your car for a few months and it wont drain itself. Seriously these things are super handy, I bought one for myself a while back and liked it so much I thought i'd start stocking them.

I have 3 sizes,

5000mha, super small pocket size $30
    Can charge an iphone5 from flat 2.2 times
    Can charge an iphone6 from flat 1.8 times
    Can charge an samsung note 4 from flat 1 times

10400mha $40
    Can charge an iphone5 from flat 4.5 times
    Can charge an iphone6 from flat 3.9 times
    Can charge an ipad mini from flat 1.5 times

16000mha, heavy duty, can charge 2 devices at once! $50
    Can charge an iphone5 from flat 6.3 times
    Can charge an iphone6 from flat 5 times
    Can charge an ipad mini from flat 2.5 times
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

I got one of these. Build quality is super duper impressive. I r8 8/8 m8.
    Originally posted by GSRman
    looks like someone stuck a zooper dooper in her pooper
    PSN: Tobed0g90

Comment

Ya i have the 10400. Is good.

Comment

Good prices.

Comment

I'll take a 10400 model, how do i pays the money?

I am a Spinal and Sports Physio based in Flemington, Melbourne. Insane discounts for PF members!

www.showgroundsphysio.com.au

I also retail do high-level professional road bike fitting and retail Speedplay pedals and SMP seats - cheapest you'll find them anywhere.

www.neillsbikefit.com.au

Comment

why would you put this in the car when the car already has electricity inside of it. just put a charger in the car?

Comment

Originally posted by dan- View Post
              why would you put this in the car when the car already has electricity inside of it. just put a charger in the car?
              Lets leave the phone in the car hooked up insight of thieves, grab this instead and have it charging on you
              you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Milli Hour Amps eh?
                Originally posted by lickmyleftone
                I'd do things to her that Tripper hasn't seen.
                As seen on Tinder : "If a Vegan does Crossfit, which one do they mention to you first?"

Comment

Originally posted by stockymcstock View Post
                  I'll take a 10400 model, how do i pays the money?
                  ill pm you

Comment

Originally posted by dan- View Post
                    This technology can be used both in and out of the car!

Comment

i would like to grab a 16000 thanks. Need it next week if possible.....

Comment

Yeah, can the big one be delivered in 2 business days?
                        Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Must check if it can go on an international flight though.
                          Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

we took two with us flying international the other week, both in the same bag with tablet and a laptop. No issues.

PS, can I have one of the big ones please.
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

me want big one - YOU SEND YOU SEND!
                              This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X