Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Power MIG 180c MIG Welder

Selling my Lincoln Power MIG 180c Mig Welder, bought it around 2 years ago now, it's in excellent condition with the only marks on the unit being the odd light scuff mark and from constant use and being in the garage.
    Comes with a genuine Lincoln canvas cover and the stock consumables that were in the box.

Only selling as I bought a new TIG/MIG unit so its just taking up space and not needed any more. Works 100% and never once had any dramas.

Located in Jerrabomberra NSW

$850

Will take some photos tonight of the unit.
    /csh Racing

Negotiable at all? Iím a tightarse
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Magic welders - have had mine for 5+ years and love it, what unit did you replace it with?
      Originally posted by race6.3l
      Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Comment

/csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by ITS60S View Post
          Magic welders - have had mine for 5+ years and love it, what unit did you replace it with?
          Lincoln Powerwave
          /csh Racing

Comment

Fuck fucking shit, Bev why canít you be closer to Mexico
            Originally posted by Faux Forg
            I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman Don View Post
              Fuck fucking shit, Bev why canít you be closer to Mexico
              I was there briefly with work 2 weeks ago, but I dunno if i could take it as carry on or checked in baggage hehehe
              /csh Racing

Comment

Sold.
                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                X