Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WANTED] Retro gaming gear - Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, XBox...

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [WANTED] Retro gaming gear - Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, XBox...

    Looking for stuff to add to the collection. I've been collecting for 11+ years now so looking for items I don't have in the collection primarily but open to buying a bunch of stuff.

    I collect all of these;
    - Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch
    - Sega Master System, Mega Drive, Mega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast
    - PlayStation 1, 2, 3, 4
    - XBox, XBox 360, One
    - Kiosks, Arcades etc are of potential interest also.

    I don't do Atari, Coleco, Commodore, whatever else there is HOWEVER, have friends in the video game collecting arena that do so if you do have anything of the sort please let me know and I'm happy to get you guys in touch. Also don't do handheld stuff (GameBoy, GameGear etc), but they do.

    I usually look for stuff that is boxed and complete, all manuals etc. Happy to buy loose boxes, loose manuals and loose games here and there depending on what needs to be completed at home.

    If you have anything shoot me a PM! :D

    I'm from Perth but moved to Melbourne recently, usually all good to post.


    Cheers!
    Paul

    Haven't taken photos of everything in a long time but essentially looking to add stuff to this:



    '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

    Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

    #2
    I have a modded XBOX OG that could do with a new home. Where are you located?, as shipping will probably be expensive.

    Comment


      #3
      Bubsy FTW! I'll have a look to see what I have lying around still, not much as given to friends etc. but anything I find is yours if it's useful mate. I definitely have Rocksmith for PS3 and the guitar interface cable, but there will be some random Wii and other stuff in boxes. Would you also like some Wii mics? lol... I might even have both corded and cordless (which might've been for a diff console, I forgot, they weren't mine).
      PF Gamers List

      Originally posted by klampykixx
      if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jp View Post
        I have a modded XBOX OG that could do with a new home. Where are you located?, as shipping will probably be expensive.
        I'm in Melbourne as I've moved here recently but will ship to Perth where everything is. Sendle works out well shipping wise, beats AusPost easily.

        Let me know what you have/what you're after for it all, if you have some photos send them through [+61 4 zero 4 4 nine 7 zero 5 9] - whatsapp or text whatever works.

        Originally posted by Lonx View Post
        Bubsy FTW! I'll have a look to see what I have lying around still, not much as given to friends etc. but anything I find is yours if it's useful mate. I definitely have Rocksmith for PS3 and the guitar interface cable, but there will be some random Wii and other stuff in boxes. Would you also like some Wii mics? lol... I might even have both corded and cordless (which might've been for a diff console, I forgot, they weren't mine).
        Heaps of classics on all those old systems, get a blast out of playing them more these days due to time constraints! Whatever you're looking to get rid of just let me know what it is and what you're chasing for it, I don't mind having extra peripherals as they generally come in handy.
        '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

        Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

        Comment


          #5
          Nopics has an original Nintendo console and games. And she has an as new in box hand held donkey kong game.
          NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
          NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
          VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by lightyear View Post
            Nopics has an original Nintendo console and games. And she has an as new in box hand held donkey kong game.
            Could be interested, a couple of mates of mine collect the old Game & Watches (the Donkey Kong one you're referring to if I'm not mistaken), so they may be interested.
            '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

            Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

            Comment


              #7
              :rotflol:... here's an interesting find (never had a Wii myself)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190329_214944.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.79 MB
ID:	6618215
              PF Gamers List

              Originally posted by klampykixx
              if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

              Comment


                #8
                :D



                /csh Racing

                Comment


                  #9
                  ive got a woody atari (not orginal yank build run) 2 controllers, paddles and a bunch of games. No box tho

                  whats that all worth these days?
                  www.holditflat.com

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Lonx View Post
                    :rotflol:... here's an interesting find (never had a Wii myself)
                    pops up every now and then! already have this one in the collection, thanks though.

                    Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
                    :D
                    New and unused? Could be interested, what are you chasing for it?

                    Originally posted by schnitzelburger View Post
                    ive got a woody atari (not orginal yank build run) 2 controllers, paddles and a bunch of games. No box tho

                    whats that all worth these days?
                    The only stuff I've had for Atari, I've given away so I'm not great on their pricing to be honest. Boxes are where the money is, loose carts are generally cheap as are loose consoles from what I've seen. A mate of mine who collects could be keen, send me a photo of it and I'll check with him. I think the paddle controllers if in good nick are ok. Consoles usually suffer from capacitor leaks so can be quite noisy (which is why I gave all mine away), but not sure on the Woodies. I had a bunch of 2600's from memory.
                    '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

                    Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      These guys are always posting these types of things on facebook around here - https://www.ebay.com.au/str/canberra...ectible-centre
                      Looking for 86 GSXR bits. PM me

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by shifted View Post
                        New and unused? Could be interested, what are you chasing for it?

                        Yup new and unused. was bought for me for Christmas, and then 2 days out, i got given another that was used in a promotion, so i used that one instead, and this one just sat in my cupboard all these years unused.
                        No idea what they're worth tbh
                        /csh Racing

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Atari 7800 > 2600
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          TJ is 99% African American.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Let me know if anything here worth sending to you? I also have a Mayflash Wii Dolphin Bar W010 (sync wii motes with PC) which I don't use any more.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190413_184456.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.83 MB
ID:	6618377Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190413_184514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.98 MB
ID:	6618378
                            PF Gamers List

                            Originally posted by klampykixx
                            if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Will shoot you a PM, Lonx! :D
                              '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

                              Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X