Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF Falcoon door and actuator wiring diagram Does anyone know where to get it??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF Falcoon door and actuator wiring diagram Does anyone know where to get it??

I just picked up a BF falcon wagon and its got central locking but no remote, so i bought a little box and remotes that i can hook up and control teh doors
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the doors? ive tried everything to hook it up and nothing seems to work.
    Thre are 5 wiries coming from the door actuator/box white, black and 3 diff yellows, none have constant power, ive tried splicing into all of them to get it to work but havent had any luck
    Attached Files

You know you can just buy a factory remote and link it to the bcm via a combo of ignition on offs and some other buttons?

Comment

ignition to ACC hit rear demist 3 times locks cycle press remote button locks will cycle repeat for next remote max of 5 iirc turn key off job done

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Rem...sid=m570.l1313

Comment

Yeah i looked that up last night LOL lucky the remote thing only cost me 17 bucks
        The 2 ford remotres off ebay cost 14 delivered LOL Hopefully the wagon has a antenna installed, i heard some didnt come with it, but having central locking u would presume it would
        Thanks Guys

Comment

AFAIK they all b series have them in built. that reprogramming method works from au to bf. fg needs IDS

Comment

Working...
          X