Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro relay bases, where to buy from locally?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro relay bases, where to buy from locally?

Anyone know were to source these micro relay bases from locally? They look handy for some applications where space is limited.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Micro-Re...YAAOSwr6pZ9zz7

Hit up
    kabab at Automotive Superstore, there are Narva versions of those, he can supply. 68086BL I believe
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
    Originally posted by nutttr
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Just did a google search for that part number, they are not cheap for what they are. Any Chinese suppliers around where I can just buy in bulk maybe 10 or 20 of. I'd only just need the housings, should have some terminals around. Had a quick look on ebay, not much came up.

Comment

If Kabab can’t get them, I got some from JayDee Auto Elecs down here in Melbourne. They do post too.
        Chris
        ------
        The new nugget
        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

I bought mine off that ebay trader. they came fast and the postage wasn't extortion.

Comment

For reference: https://jaydeeautocables.com.au/prod...relay-adaptors
            Chris
            ------
            The new nugget
            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Thanks, Bayswater is not that far away from where I am. Might pay them a visit sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by 080GMH View Post
                Thanks, Bayswater is not that far away from where I am. Might pay them a visit sometime.
                Does make it easier. They are a pretty good shop and have a reasonable range of stuff, including some hard to find connectors.
                Chris
                ------
                The new nugget

Comment

Working...
                X