• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JZS155 Crown Wiring Diagrams needed

The Supra has an engine:

Which came with an ECU:

That is from a JZS155

And i cant seem to find any wiring diagrams for the car.

Anyone have some?
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

By the look of the ecu I would be starting with an SC300 Soarer diagram and then confirming things as you go with a multimeter. Anything specific you need to know or just want the diagram/pinout to do the conversion wireup?
    David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
    You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

I just found a whole bunch of wiring diagrams for a 2JZGE VVTi last night, and i think they are the JZS155 diagrams:

And many more full res here:
      http://gallery2.plebeians.net/v/cars...ossibleJSZ155/

Now to translate the colours.
      Chris
      ------
      The new nugget
      I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Hello, you still have that diagram available, since the link does not work

Comment

Originally posted by Samups View Post
          Hello, you still have that diagram available, since the link does not work
          Sadly not. One day i might get around to fixing that Gallery, but they ditched the support for it so it doesnt run on later PHP.
          Chris
          ------
          The new nugget

Comment

Working...
          X