X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy cheap and plenty of grunt.

Comment

Any concerns over killing the front diff?

Comment

Originally posted by BRK50 View Post
        Built with upgraded internals and mild shift kit can handle 600+hp with ease.
        Shift kit alone will allegedly hold 800hp. Seen a couple in the states, straight out of a wrecker, ad transgo HD2, and run in the 9's. No long term reports on them but I wouldnt go spending anything on upgraded internals. That said, not sure how a heavy 4wd towing stuff would hurt the equation.

Edit - jesus fuck those LSAs are cheap now, how much on top for a loom and computer to run the show?

Comment

Have been flat with work and a change of plan has unfolded, as always.

I brought a LS3 from a wreck after. Deciding building a stroker on an old motor was a drama. I have a TR6060 VE 6 speedto offload and I'm torn between the 4l80e and 6L80e.

I need a loom custom made and I'm working out the path of least resistance. I'm thinking 6L80E with custom loom, to suit, and matching ECU an throttle pedal from the car I get the 6l80e from.

Please fire away, I'm unclear at this stage to the smoothest path to make everything communicate?

Comment

Keep manual
            Originally posted by 50RTD
            Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsballs View Post
              Keep manual
              I would love to. Fairly major engineering to make it happen manual with a transfer case though.
              It's hard to get a definitive answer whether a corvette tail housing from a t56 will fit. If it does I can have a adapter an spline coupler made for happy clutch dropping fun.

Comment

Did this end up happening?

Comment

X2
                  www.prerunner.com.au
                  - Facebook
                  - Instagram

Comment

Working...
                  X